51 Federal Street, Suite 401, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
Take part in the functional consulting services we provide to our partners and customers.
Analyze customers needs and business processes in order to map them properly with PeePERP.
Quantify resources required for a task/project.
Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go-live.
Coach customers on how to use PeePERP efficiently through individual session.
Optionally, deliver PeePERP functional training sessions on site or online one week every 2 months to train end-users or employees coming from our customers and partners (8-15 people per session).
Support the sales team during pre-sale.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IS/IT, or Computer Science
- Between 1 and 5 years of experience
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
- An affinity with the IT world, you understand what an ERP is and what solution architecture is
Nice to Have
- You are able to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an intrapreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have a passion for software
- You are a good fit to a young and dynamic company
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player