Sales Engineer (SF)
51 Federal Street, Suite 401, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
Take part in the functional consulting services we provide to our prospects during pre-sale.
Support the sales team.
Analyze customers needs and business processes in order to map them properly with PeePERP.
Quantify resources required for a task/project.
Interact with the sales team to answer functional questions about the standard version of PeePERP.
Deliver PeePERP functional training sessions on site or online one week every 2 months to train end-users or employees coming from our customers and partners (8-15 people per session).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IS/IT, or Computer Science
- Between 1 and 5 years of experience
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
Nice To Have
- Quick and autonomous learner
- Interest in enterprise application development
- You are able to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You have a passion for software
- You are a good fit to a young and dynamic company
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player