51 Federal Street, Suite 401, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
With a small team of smart people who like working hard and have fun too, we released the most disruptive enterprise management software in the world: PeePERP. Fully solution architecture, full-featured with apps like Accounting, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, and 4,000 more. Its online offer is 3 times more affordable than traditional competitors like SAP and Microsoft.
Start a career with us. We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved with a very exciting product and a great team behind it.
You will be involved in the development services we provide to our customers as part of our Quickstart offer: analysis and development of custom features on our cloud platform.
You will be involved in the consulting and development services we provide to our partners as part of specific ERP projects: coaching, technical requirements analysis, development.
Quantify the workload required for a custom development/project.
You will work autonomously as well as with a team of other functional and technical consultants.
Optionally, you will deliver PeePERP training sessions to partners and customers (4-10 people/session).
You will be a part of the Professional Services team and report to the Head of Consulting.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IS/IT, or Computer Science.
- Between 1 and 3 years of experience.
- Interest for enterprise application development.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, object modeling, and relational databases.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux platform.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Nice to Have
- Good knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of UML-like modeling
- Immediate availability