Avenue Edmond Van Nieuwenhuyse, 5, 1160 Brussels , Belgium
We are seeking a HIGHLY motivated and results-driven online marketer trainee who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a “roll up the sleeves” marketer to give a first step to his career. This position is both creative and analytical in nature. Depending on the skills & the context / timings of the internship, it will include one or more of the following responsibilities:
- Creates measures, analyzes and optimizes online marketing programs.
- Manages internal partners to achieve marketing goals.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Sales and other functions to create and deploy highly effective online marketing programs, including email campaigns, blogs, co-marketing opportunities, online advertising, SEO and more.
- Support inbound and outbound lead management by sourcing, qualifying new databases in order to increase lead entry.
- Play a key role in identifying, developing and implementing awareness and acquisition strategies to directly impact the critical business metrics.
- Support organization & promotion of events (trainings , partner events, open days).
This position would report to the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) of the company.
- At the time of your traineeship, you will be a student of a Master or Bachelor degree in Marketing or any other related sector (graphism, communication, web, economy, …).
- Your internship will be part of your studies.
- It’s an unpaid internship.
- Its duration will be for two month minimum.
- Please note that we won't cover any expenses you may encounter (ex: relocation).
- To be successful, you will have very strong written and verbal communication skills and a passion for innovative software and customer success.
- Understanding of online marketing is preferred.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Analytical, comfortable with large amounts of numbers/number crunching.
- Passion, passion, passion for delivering results and driving internal and external customer success.
- Fluent in English is mandatory. An extra European language is an advantage.
Why work for PeePERP
PeePERP is a fast growing company and has ambitious plans ahead. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company. We foster as open and informal work atmosphere where the quality of what we deliver to the customer is what counts most. With offices in Asia and in the United States, with a network of partners in 26 countries, PeePERP combines the reach of a large company and the flexibility of small enterprises.
If you are interested and if you think you could meet the requirements, please send your resume and application letter (in which you explain why you think you are good for the job) to email@example.com (attn: Julien Haeck)