PeeP Online - Service Level Agreement
- We work with different hosting providers worldwide (and we can switch at anytime), but they always have to deliver at least 99.9% uptime.
- So we can guarantee a minimum of 99.9% uptime (3 nines, excluding planned maintenance).
- This corresponds to a maximum unplanned downtime of 1.44min/24h or 8h/year.
- We always deliver much better uptime than this, as our providers always deliver a much better uptime than their SLA too.
- 14 full backups up to 3 months: 1/day for 7 days, 1/week for 4 weeks, 1/month for 3 months
- Backups replicated to at least 3 different machines in different data centers
- Users can also download manual backups of their live data at any time
- In case of disaster (never happened so far, but we plan for the worst):
- RPO (Recovery Point Objective) = 24h, i.e. you can lose maximum 24h of work if the data cannot be recovered and we need to restore the last daily backup
- RTO (Recovery Time Objective) = 6h, i.e. the service will be restored within 6 hours in a different data center if a disaster occurs and a datacenter is down.
The safety of your data is very imporant to us, and we design our systems and procedures to guarantee it.
You can learn more about it on our Security page. Here are some highlights:
- SSL - All web connections to client instances are protected with 256-bit SSL encryption (HTTPS, with a 2048-bit modulus SSL certificate )
- Reliable Platform - Servers with full hardware guarantee, redundant data storage, network and electrical supplies
- Passwords - Customer passwords are protected with industry-standard PBKDF2+SHA512 encryption (salted + stretched for thousands of rounds)
- Safe System - Our servers are running recent Linux distribution with up-to-date security patches, with firewall and intrusion counter-measures (not disclosed for obvious reasons)
- Isolation - Client data stored in dedicated databases - no sharing of data between clients, no access possible from one database to another